About the role
Supports the General Manager/Real Estate Manager or higher staff in leading all aspects of a single property or portfolio of commercial, industrial or retail properties including marketing, operations and financial activities.
What you’ll do
- Responds to tenant needs, ensuring that administrative and building technical staff resolve problems promptly. Ensures that services are provided in compliance with policies, procedures, regulations and contractual obligations and standards.
- Assist in performing periodic regular property inspections. Recommends alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as needed.
- Review and recommend approvals to Associate Real Estate Manager or Real Estate Manager or higher staff for accurate payment of vendor invoices on behalf of the property owner in compliance with the management agreement, CBRE policies and Property Management approval authorization matrix.
- Responsible for assignment of Purchase Orders, preparation of request for proposals and contract preparationper CBRE Policies and Property Management approval authorization matrix.
- Assist with the preparation of accurate tenant billings.
- Assists in coordinating tenant move-ins and move-outs, and “walks-through” spaces with tenants and tenant improvement department.
- Assist in preparing and delivering timely, accurate and complete reports.
- May assist in producing research data on budget line items or entering budget data provided by manager into budget reports.
- May collect and confirm preliminary data for accounts receivable aging reports
- Handles other duties as assigned.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. Provides informal assistance such as operational mentorship, and/or training to coworkers. May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the responsibilities.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university and a minimum of one to two years of related experience and/or training.
Certificates and/or Licenses
Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills. Strong interpersonal and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and tactful service to customers. Ability to present information optimally.
Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to Handle problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
Other Skills and/or Abilities
Intermediate to sophisticated skills with Microsoft Office Suite
Responsible for personal safety and the safety of those who are affected by your work. This includes but is not limited to:
- Complete all required and assigned Health, Safety, and Environmental training at a satisfactory level,
- Follow all activity policies and procedures, including all related requirements at all times,
- Participate in all related programs & activities as needed, including incident investigations, interviews, auditing and assessment, etc.
- Report any conditions which you feel could result in an accident or injury and / or stop work if required.
- At CBRE, we pride ourselves on our RISE values of Respect, integrity, Service and Excellence. We are the global leader in commercial real estate services and investment. This role will provide the following benefits: 401(K), Dental insurance, Health insurance, Life insurance, and Vision insurance