- Services and troubleshoots HVAC equipment and related products
- Operate equipment including vehicles and forklifts.
- Strong Electrical and electronic troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of performing preventive maintenance on all types and brands of refrigeration and HVAC equipment
Education / Certifications
- Unlimited Mechanical Journeyman’s license
- EPA Universal license
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Experience / Qualifications
- 5+ years of commercial, industrial, and/or institutional experience with all types of chillers, various compressor technologies, chiller control systems, and speed drives.
- Proficiency in servicing, troubleshooting, and cleaning refrigeration, heating and cooling equipment and related products
- Ability to obtain EPA Universal license within 60 days of hire.
- Possess and maintain a valid and current Driver’s License and be insurable by the company’s insurance carrier.
- Must be able to push, pull, lift, and manipulate objects of up to 35 pounds often and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Must be able to climb up and down ladders from all heights within OSHA regulations.
- Work is performed in a variety of environmental conditions with exposure to outdoor temperature variations, noise, vibrations, gas or fumes, grease, cleaning solvents, degreasing agents, machinery and its moving parts, odors, and dust particles.
- Must be able to be on call nights and weekends on a rotating basis.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft office software and working proficiency with handheld computer (i.e.,Smartphone, iPad)
To apply, visit: https://apptrkr.com/4577760
Marick Inc. has provided clients with top-quality commercial refrigeration, heating, and cooling services in over six states since 1974. We specialize in grocery stores but serve industrial clients, retail chains, and academic institutions. Our highly skilled staff take pride in their trade, taking great care of each customer and their projects. We strive to build lasting relationships through our superior craftsmanship. We build, inspire, and mentor great teams, creating opportunities to achieve our potential and to grow. We win together through excellence, appreciation, and service to our families, teammates, customers, and the communities we serve.