Job Type Full-time Description
Under the direction of the Night Shift Maintenance Supervisor, this Night Shift Mechanic position provides service repair and preventative maintenance for our automated material handling systems, (ASRS/ Sortation) along with Facility support. The primary objective is to ensure that Material Handling Systems, Facility and Equipment have maximum availability to the warehouse operations team as well as providing good customer service.
This is a Union Position in Local 653
Hours: 4/10 nights 6:30pm-5:00am
• Effectively identifies problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps to solve them.
• Maintain accurate reporting within company CMMS.
• Maintains exceptional preventive maintenance practices and schedule adherence by use of Web Based CMMS
• Work safely and follow the OSHA rules
• Troubleshoot minor maintenance problems involving electrical, structural, plumbing, and equipment repair or replacement.
• Perform routine repairs to ensure toilets, sinks, pipes, faucets, and water fountains are flowing properly without clogs or leaks.
• Performs minor repairs to material handling equipment.
• Inform Supervisor of equipment issues that impact operations process.
• Performs Prestart-up inspections of Sortation system (Walkthrough while system is running).
• Report all Safety concerns and deficiencies to Facility and Operations process.
• Ensure Building Systems operate efficiently, and physical condition of facility is maintained.
• Pro-active in all Operations, Facility and Safety initiatives.
• Inform Supervisor of Parts inventory status and deficiencies.
• Assist in ASRS crane and Sortation conveyor issues.
• Assist in automated Palletizing work stations.
• Facility Safety (Snow conditions, Hazardous waste spills, Fire evacuation).
• Other duties as assigned.
• Ability to demonstrate effective use of safety rules including proper lifting.
• Ability to lift cases averaging 50 lbs. from floor to shoulder height.
• Able to work in all weather conditions.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Word applications.
• Education (Minimum Needed): Two (2) years of technical college or specialized training.
• Experience (Minimum Needed): Minimum five (5) years or more of related experience.
Martignetti Companies prides itself on being a company where you can bring your best self to work every day. We strive to be an employer of choice where everyone feels that they belong. We do so by acting on our commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and offering a substantial benefits package that includes generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision insurance, a comprehensive 401K plan, and employee discounts. All are welcome to apply to work for a company that truly believes its employees are its greatest asset!
Martignetti Companies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetics, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal and local laws. In addition to federal law requirements, Martignetti Companies complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
To apply, please visit: https://apptrkr.com/4861123