East Stroudsburg University
East Stroudsburg University currently seeks a Maintenance Repairman 2 to serve as a skilled journeyman in the installation and maintenance of facilities as directed by the Office of Facilities Management. Employ established trade practices to install, repair and do preventive maintenance on HVAC systems, plumbing fixtures and other related equipment.
- Install, maintain and repair valves, faucets, traps, sinks, and other sanitary fixtures. Install fixture supports and hangers.
- Maintain piping systems by opening clogged pipes and traps, repairing broken or leaking pipes, repairing steam lines and repairing steam traps and regulators.
- Repair and or replace circulating pumps and backflow valves in heating system.
- Bend, cut and solder copper pipe and tubing; cut, ream, and thread steel pipe; cuts and glue plastic pipe.
- Supervises and assist helpers in various phases of the trade.
- Use methods, materials, tools, and practices of the plumbing trade.
- Maintains the Pool, pool chemistry and associated equipment
- Changes HVAC filters and maintains HVAC equipment and controls
Minimum requirements as described in the PA Commonwealth Class Specification for a Maintenance Repairman 2 position found at:
Sunday through Thursday, 15:00-23:00
Final selection will be based upon a successful interview and background check. All candidates must furnish proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. at the time of employment. Reimbursement for interview and relocation expenses are not available for this position.
East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania is committed to equal opportunity for its students, employees and applicants.