Night Maintenance Technician (Warehouse)
Job Type Full-time Description
Under the direction of the Maintenance Manager, this position provides service repair & training for our automated material handling system, AS/RS and systems alike. Primary objective is to ensure that Material Handling System(s) maximum availability to the warehouse operations as well as providing good customer service to the facility.
This position is located on site in Taunton, MA.
Hours: Monday – Thursday 6:30pm-5:30am
• Participates in semi-complex equipment troubleshooting, investigative tests, repairs and overhauls.
• Participates in training lower level technicians on semi-complex maintenance & troubleshooting procedures.
• Performs semi-complex maintenance on tools, test equipment, etc., and maintains documents of all inspections, maintenance and repair work, and failures.
• Participates in responding to semi-complex service calls throughout the facility, not limited to the material handling automation.
• Participates in the assessment of semi-complex equipment performance based on CMMS / WMS data and recommends modifications or improvements.
• Performs semi-complex work within a highly technical area.
• Effectively identifies problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps to solve them in situations where the problems can be complex.
• Maintains exceptional preventive maintenance practices & schedule adherence by use of Web Based CMMS.
• Work safely and follow the OSHA rules.
• Maintain accurate reporting within company CMMS.
• Troubleshoot minor maintenance problems involving electrical, structural, plumbing, and equipment repair or replacement.
• Perform routine plumbing repairs to ensure toilets, sinks, pipes, faucets, and water fountains are flowing properly without clogs or leaks.
• Successful candidate must have working experience with material handling equipment. Service experience with Case Conveyor, Pallet Conveyor & AS/RS is highly prized
• Must have understanding of PLC’s, electrical troubleshooting, ability to read blueprints and schematics
• Skill in effective, clear and persuasive oral and written communications
• Ability to lead, motivate and secure performance of staff positions in achieving key performance goals
• Exceptional analytical skills
• Two (2) years of technical college or specialized training preferred
• Minimum five (5) years or more of related experience
• Anything else related to experience or position specific
Martignetti Companies prides itself on being a company where you can bring your best self to work every day. We strive to be an employer of choice where everyone feels that they belong. We do so by acting on our commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and offering a substantial benefits package that includes generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision insurance, a comprehensive 401K plan, and employee discounts. All are welcome to apply to work for a company that truly believes its employees are its greatest asset!
Martignetti Companies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetics, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal and local laws. In addition to federal law requirements, Martignetti Companies complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
To apply, please visit: https://apptrkr.com/4861099